Recent publications in OPK
- Hyalocylis striata 18/06/2019
- Lomanotus genei 12/06/2019
- Limenandra nodosa 11/06/2019
- Limacia clavigera 11/06/2019
- Knoutsodonta neapolitana 11/06/2019
- Reproduction 21/05/2019
- Sensory organs and rhinophores 21/05/2019
- Feeding and radula 21/05/2019
- Coloration: Defense strategy 21/05/2019
- Anatomy of the opisthobranchs 21/05/2019
- Breathing, cerata and gills 21/05/2019
- Trinchesia morrowae 06/05/2019
- Trinchesia ocellata 03/05/2019
- Calma glaucoides 03/05/2019
- Fjordia lineata 02/05/2019
1246567 interessant items 1 entomological-society-of-america author asc 1 1
- 1/03/2018 We get ready for the discontinuation of Google Search for Websites, which is due in April 2018. We reactivate the local search function.
- 27/02/2018 We get ready for the activation of the European data protection law GDPR in May 2018. Added an acceptance check box in forms and a Personal Data Request form.
- 3/02/2018 Added over 50 nudibranch videos to the corresponding species records, thanks to Luís Sánchez Tocino, of the Granada University.
- 14/01/2018 Added the opisthobranchs sighting records of VIMAR research group for 2017, totalling well over 160.000.
- 24/11/2017 change of ISP from Godaddy.com to Webempresa.eu, with a performance increase of 300%
- 17/11/2017 Changed the site theme to a responsive one, compatible with mobile devices.
- 5/05/2016 Added links to all species to the Visual ID records at Skaphandrus
- 28/04/2016 Added links and references to species from Netherlands and Denmark
- 2/04/2016 Added relative abundance charts for every species.
- 6/03/2016 Added links to the NCBI GenBank database for every species.
- 3/03/2016 Image stretching problem in some web browsers (Chrome on iPad and others) solved.
- 1/03/2016 Published 75000 new geolocalised opisthobranch references in our maps, from the www.gbif.org network.