Recent publications in OPK
- Limenandra nodosa 06/10/2021
- Petalifera petalifera 06/10/2021
- Placida verticilata 06/10/2021
- Berghia verrucicornis 06/10/2021
- Cadlina pellucida 06/10/2021
- Tethys fimbria 23/08/2021
- Crimora papillata 20/08/2021
- Tambja ceutae 20/08/2021
- Doris ocelligera 20/08/2021
- Polycerella emertoni 20/08/2021
- Nemesignis banyulensis 11/08/2021
- Nanuca trainitoi 11/08/2021
- Nanuca occidentalis 11/08/2021
- Cladobranchia 11/08/2021
- Aeolidioidea 11/08/2021
1246567 interessant items 1 entomological-society-of-america author asc 1 1
- 1/03/2018 We get ready for the discontinuation of Google Search for Websites, which is due in April 2018. We reactivate the local search function.
- 27/02/2018 We get ready for the activation of the European data protection law GDPR in May 2018. Added an acceptance check box in forms and a Personal Data Request form.
- 3/02/2018 Added over 50 nudibranch videos to the corresponding species records, thanks to Luís Sánchez Tocino, of the Granada University.
- 14/01/2018 Added the opisthobranchs sighting records of VIMAR research group for 2017, totalling well over 160.000.
- 24/11/2017 change of ISP from Godaddy.com to Webempresa.eu, with a performance increase of 300%
- 17/11/2017 Changed the site theme to a responsive one, compatible with mobile devices.
- 5/05/2016 Added links to all species to the Visual ID records at Skaphandrus
- 28/04/2016 Added links and references to species from Netherlands and Denmark
- 2/04/2016 Added relative abundance charts for every species.
- 6/03/2016 Added links to the NCBI GenBank database for every species.
- 3/03/2016 Image stretching problem in some web browsers (Chrome on iPad and others) solved.
- 1/03/2016 Published 75000 new geolocalised opisthobranch references in our maps, from the www.gbif.org network.