Recent publications in OPK
- Bursatella leachii 17/04/2019
- Nudibranchia 12/04/2019
- Cladobranchia 12/04/2019
- Proctonotoidea 12/04/2019
- Antiopella cristata 12/04/2019
- Piseinotecus soussi 02/04/2019
- Cadlina pellucida 28/02/2019
- Hyalocylis striata 19/02/2019
- Felimare picta 18/02/2019
- Dondice banyulensis 18/02/2019
- Luisella babai 18/02/2019
- Doto eireana 14/02/2019
- Philine iris 02/02/2019
- Ascobulla fragilis 30/01/2019
- Haminoea orteai 28/01/2019
1246567 interessant items 1 entomological-society-of-america author asc 1 1
- 1/03/2018 We get ready for the discontinuation of Google Search for Websites, which is due in April 2018. We reactivate the local search function.
- 27/02/2018 We get ready for the activation of the European data protection law GDPR in May 2018. Added an acceptance check box in forms and a Personal Data Request form.
- 3/02/2018 Added over 50 nudibranch videos to the corresponding species records, thanks to Luís Sánchez Tocino, of the Granada University.
- 14/01/2018 Added the opisthobranchs sighting records of VIMAR research group for 2017, totalling well over 160.000.
- 24/11/2017 change of ISP from Godaddy.com to Webempresa.eu, with a performance increase of 300%
- 17/11/2017 Changed the site theme to a responsive one, compatible with mobile devices.
- 5/05/2016 Added links to all species to the Visual ID records at Skaphandrus
- 28/04/2016 Added links and references to species from Netherlands and Denmark
- 2/04/2016 Added relative abundance charts for every species.
- 6/03/2016 Added links to the NCBI GenBank database for every species.
- 3/03/2016 Image stretching problem in some web browsers (Chrome on iPad and others) solved.
- 1/03/2016 Published 75000 new geolocalised opisthobranch references in our maps, from the www.gbif.org network.